Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sandcastles and Gingerbread Houses

Although it was still super cold today, the boys still bundled up and went outside to play.  They told me they were making me something and showed me this masterpiece...

It's a sandcastle city!  Don't they look proud?!

I had a crazy mommy moment today.  Seriously I am still baffled and have NO clue how I did this.  Lucy got up from her nap and was snuggling with me on the couch and I felt she had a damp rear end.  I went to change her diaper and she had on no diaper and her pants were completely buttoned up.  Either I totally forgot to put a diaper on her when I was changing her or it came off somewhere and fell out the leg of her pants and I just haven't found the diaper yet.  I KNOW I put a diaper on her so I will feel better when the missing diaper appears.  Until then I will continue to think I have gone CRA-ZY!


Karis came home today with this gingerbread house she made at school.  It was so cute and she was so proud!  It took her all of 2 seconds to have that thing unwrapped and began eating it.  I barely got a picture before it was being destroyed ha!


The boys came down and she was kind enough to share with them...

Surprisingly, Lucy watched them chow the whole thing while being content eating her green bell pepper!  She loves them!  And I was shocked because she LOVES candy...I mean what kid doesn't?!?!

Tonight I got my hair did (cut and colored) and I feel like I lost about 10 lbs!  I love getting my hair cut and the hair washing part...WONDERFUL!  I feel like I have had a massage when she gets through...I almost fall asleep every time!   I got brave and got it cut to my shoulders...I needed a change!  

Now the hubs and I are watching Survivor together...one of our fav shows!  :)

Then I am off to find the case of the missing diaper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment