Saturday, December 4, 2010

Weekend wrap-up and some randoms...

This has been a great weekend so far.  I knew the kids were going to Lolli's for the weekend so I cleaned house in advance so I could try and relax.  If you know me, I can't still for very long.  Or maybe that is the story for most moms.  I usually sit for a minute and then I get up because something needs to be done (laundry, straighten, cooking, etc.)....I am pretty much on the go constantly.  

I got to enjoy not one but TWO ladies' nights this weekend!  Whoo Whoo!  Friday night I went to eat with my hubby and then we had a Riverbend ladies' ornament swap.  It is always so fun to be with my buddies!  We played dirty santa and the stealing got fun!  

This is the ornament I ended up with...love it!

Ok so I found something to do today...I couldn't just sit.  I did get to sleep in a little (until 6:58) haha.  That bothers me...I can't even sleep in when I am able to ugh!!!  I ended up ironing all these clothes...

...and folding, hung up and put up SIX loads of laundry.  Not fun but glad I got it done.  Now I am all caught up....for now.


 Tonight I went to a ladies' Christmas tea at Lifepoint with my friend Sarah.  It was great!

Me and Sarah (Trey's mom)

Some other ladies at our table

Karis has started writing things often.  She will randomly ask me to spell things and then I find things like this around the house...


It melts my heart...

My mom posted a great post about my Papa (her dad) on her blog the other day. You can view it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment