Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Much better day!

WOW today was much better!  Lucy slept until 9:00!  I guess the teething has gotten her behind on her sleep and was catching up this morning....I enjoyed the break and that girl needed her sleep!  You can tell by some of today's pics she is much better than yesterday.

OH and here she apparently REALLY liked the oreo I gave her haha!

 Lolli gave Brayden these roller skates last weekend and he has worn them constantly.  He even put them on the edge of his bed when he went to bed last night!

By the way, I do clothe my children.  They just happened to not have them on in the last few pics haha.

Yesterday Karis came home from school a rudolph...she looked so cute!

Karis only has 2 days of school left before Christmas break and she (and I) are both excited for our time off.  Have I mentioned we are going to the mountains for a few days?!  WOOHOO!

My Lulu was much better today!


I forgot to mention that Ax got his hair cut....all those curls...gone!  He looks like such a big boy!



Landon sat here for the longest time and had no idea it was upside down!

After the kids and I went to gymnastics, did our grocery shopping, and took baths, the big kids and us had some hang out/talk time in our bed.  They love to cuddle in our bed after baths.  And I treasure the conversations we have during those special times.




Sorry for the quality but I took this following picture with my iphone.  While we were at Walgreens tonight, we came out and this car was parked next to us.  Brayden came out and said, "Mom look!  That car looks like it lost it's teeth-eez (teeth plural)!"

No comments:

Post a Comment