Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday wrap-up

According to our weather, tonight it will drop 15 degrees and will be rainy and will get colder and colder the rest of the week so today was probably the last day we will spend outside for a while.  I am thankful cooler weather is on its way!



Jay and I spent the weekend (Thursday-Saturday) at a Missions Conference in Alabama and the Lord was so good to us!  It was a learning experience, opened our eyes to the needs across the globe and the UPG's (Unreached People Groups) that exist, as well as we were able to spend some quality time together to talk, think and just relax.  We met many missionaries who have spent years overseas and it was amazing to hear their stories of how God worked in their lives.  

Since Lolli was at FaithWalk, my dad (Pop) kept our kids for us for the whole time and did a marvelous job!  When we arrived home late Saturday night and I was unpacking their bags, I realized he had washed and folded all of their dirty clothes too!  He is a granddad extraordinaire!  Thanks Pop!

I don't really know what this look is but I love it.  This made me laugh so hard!


Golfing barefoot...probably not the wisest idea!


"STOP taking pics mom!"  
As my mom would have told me, "Son, someday you will appreciate them!"



Apparently, these were some of his Halloween garb yesterday...yuck.


No comments:

Post a Comment