Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving years past

I was looking back at the past several years Thanksgivings and found these pics on my blog.  I have some from the prior years but don't want to go hunt them down right now.  #345 I love blogging...all the record I need right here where I can find it and don't have to go search CD's or scan pictures.  I wish I had started blogging when Karis was born I would have lots more easily accessible pics.  So for those of you just starting a family....start blogging NOW!  You won't regret it...especially when it comes to family memories!

Thanksgiving 2008
The kids with their cousin Evie (from New Jersey)







Thanksgiving 2009
My boy looks so little and why didn't anyone tell me I needed bangs BAD??

The kids with their cousin Scout in Corinth (he lives in North Carolina)

And with my Mimi (she has since gone to be with the Lord)

Mimi and 3 of her 4 kids (Pat had passed away earlier that year)

Thanksgiving night Lucy cut her first 2 teeth!

Looking forward to this Thanksgiving! I look so forward to seeing family we only get to see this time of year and for the wonderful food!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment