Thursday, November 4, 2010

This morning...

This morning, I ignored the laundry.  This morning, I ignored the dirty dishes.  And the toys in the playroom.  The crumbs on the floor.  The unmade beds.  The dust on the tables.  Although I did change the dirty diapers.  I do draw the line somewhere.

It was one of those days where I just wanted to play with all the kiddos and forget all the other "stuff." And of course my camera came along.  I just happen to be blessed to able to be a part of their day.  And I will cherish it as long as I am able.  And capture all the moments I am able.  And THAT I did!  Consider yourself warned.

My Lulu has become such a climber lately!  She climbs up to the table probably 30 times a day, sometimes on the table and has even climbed into her own high chair a time or two.  She climbed out of her bed and fell onto the floor at just a year old.  Do you remember that?  I then took out the bumper pads and she hasn't done it again but yesterday when I went to get her out of bed, she had her leg hiked over the side and was attempting it.  She climbs onto the night stand by the twin bed in her room and yesterday climbed onto the twin bed too.

This morning, I caught it on camera...ALL of it.

This was step one, climb up and grin at momma and look cute.



Then stand up and be a little daredevil!


So because of her new climbing abilities, I had to put up a barrier to keep her from climbing onto the twin bed.  It didn't work.



They like to play on my bed when it is unmade too, although she did NOT climb up there by herself thank goodness.  Did I mention I refused to make up my bed this morning?!


In the meantime, I look over and Landon is kissing himself in the mirror...priceless!

I guess they were feeling as lazy as I was!


This is Trey and his favorite blanket, Blue.

The kiddos played in Lucy's bed for a while and Brayden was being such a sweet big brother...he needed to do alot of that to make up for the last 2 days!  But he sure was sweet!


She shared her pacis...



And she got CAUGHT AGAIN!!!  This is the leg hike I got yesterday when I went to get her up...

I think I will have to take down her letters....she obviously can reach them now and the C has already fallen to the floor.

And then later on I heard her grunting and turned around and she got caught AGAIN!  Check out what she was doing!!!


Yep now she was climbing INTO her bed with the help of a nearby slide.  This girl's a genius!  haha

Lucy and I spotted 3 deer run across our front yard this morning!  I think she thought they were dogs.

It was cold this morning...very cold.  Like the high is only 62 today and it was no where near that.  But when it warmed up a bit, we headed outside.

Oh and just to throw this in there, I am SOOO ready for this Halloween candy to be gone.  The kids want to eat it all day and I have snuck a few pieces myself.  UGH!




We had a few races....




Ax pretended to play baseball...he is making his daddy proud!


I LOVE watching the leaves fall.  It is almost as pretty as snow falling to me.  It is very windy today so the leaves were everywhere!  The kids decided to catch the falling leaves...







They caught ONE little leaf :(






Lucy found her little pumpkin on the front porch....


Then we had to come in for lunch and I was reminded of the crumbs, laundry, toys, and unmade beds.  But...it sure was fun while it lasted and I do NOT regret it!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment