Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I am not a "Halloween" fan per se, but we do let the kids dress up and go treating with friends. Tonight we had several of our small groups get together from church and we had dinner together, passed out our church fliers and then rode around on a big trailer and went treating.

I am not very creative when picking out costumes so when Karis told me she wanted to be a cheerleader (for the 2nd year in a row), Brayden wanted to be a baseball player, and I already had a matching costume for Lucy, I didn't argue!  Although all of their teams were different at least they were all blue and white!










Since it was Halloween, I let Karis put on all the makeup she wanted and she was thrilled!  


Karis and her BFF Mari-Morgan who were both cheerleaders...

Raegan


Amanda and Rebekah

Ax and Destin

My cutie pie!

The boys played some games...

Me and Axton


The Potts kids...Eli and Ethan were Mario and Luigi and Ellie was a Lego!

Brayden and his buddy Eli

Marybeth and her creative self...she made Ellie's lego costume and then made this for herself.  She is so talented!


Nathan and Mari-Morgan



The five of us :)

Riding on the trailer to go treating...

These sweet girls took my kids around to the houses...they were wonderful!

While the women and kids rode in the trailer, all the men rode in the back of the truck.


My man and Lulu

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. your kids look sooo adorable! I think you did GREAT with the costumes!!

    ReplyDelete