Monday, November 22, 2010

Mundane Monday

I posted this pic of Brayden on Sunday's blog from Christmas 2008.  I was taking some pics of the kids this past Sunday before church (posted below) and then realized that Brayden and Lucy look about the same size.  EXCEPT Brayden was 2 1/2 here and Lucy is 18 months!  There is a whole year's difference in their ages!  Lucy has always been my tall child...it seems it is still the case.
 

I couldn't get Lucy to cooperate so this was as good as it gets...


Giving the snowman kisses....


...and hugs.

Monday seems to be one of those days where I just catch up from the weekend.  It seems so mundane....laundry, dishes, straighten, straighten, straighten and then more laundry.  But it is only a 2 day work week and then we get to see family from out of town which I am soooo excited about!

This afternoon Brayden was eating some pudding and Lucy got a hold of the top that he left on the table.  It was up her nose!  I think she enjoyed it!

Karis came home from school today with her progress report in her backpack.  She got all S's and the comment at the bottom says, "Keep up the good work!"  Yah Karis!

Lucy was glad to see Karis this afternoon and was showering her with hugs and kisses!



Mundane Monday is over...maybe tomorrow will have something more exciting in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment