Friday, November 19, 2010

Shutterfly's Christmas cards...

When I heard about Shutterfly's deal to get 50 free Christmas cards in exchange for something I love to do...blogging...I jumped right in.  I love a good deal!  To be honest, in the past I have used either Walmart or Snapfish so I expected the same selection when I began looking at Shutterfly.  WOW was I blown away!  I was expecting just a few choices but there were 805 to choose from!!!  There were so many that I finally just picked some without going through all of them.  I couldn't believe the selection they had...and they were ALL cute!  

I am particularly picky about my Christmas cards because it has to say "Merry Christmas."  The true meaning for the season is Christ and to send them out when it says, "Happy Holidays" or "Warm Wishes" just doesn't do the  holiday justice (in my opinion).  I don't judge if yours doesn't say that (and probably wouldn't even notice) but when I am picking mine out...that is a must.  

My fav cards I saw were these three although I could have picked any of them...they were all so cute!

I like this one...

And I like this one....
And I like this one...

So what are you doing?  Get up and blog and get yourself 50 free cards!  You can do it HERE...

1 comment: