Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Weird night...

Last night was an interesting night to say the least...Lucy and Brayden have come down with some random, croupy cold and their noses have been yucky.  So Lucy woke up at about midnight and couldn't go back to sleep so I stayed up with her for a while and finally got back to sleep for about 20 minutes and I woke up to Karis climbing into our bed.  She seemed out of it and kept mumbling something while continuing to randomly climb into our bed, laying at the head of our bed across our pillows (almost on top of our heads).  After repeating her statement about 3 times before I could understand what she was saying, I finally figured out what it was.  She said to me, "I'll put it up!!"  I said, "Put what up???"  She said, "My sight words!!!"  She then laid down and was asleep.  I then realized she was sleepwalking and had never done this before.  Brayden has had his share of sleepwalking mishaps though.  Remember him peeing in the refrigerator in his sleep and another time peeing on the coffee table in his sleep?  Well luckily she didn't hurt herself or urinate on anything haha!  I walked her back upstairs to her bed and she never woke up!  I asked her this morning if she remembered it and she said no.  She laughed when I told her what she did!  I finally got back to sleep only to a few hours later have to give Brayden a breathing treatment because this yucky cold has aggravated his asthma...yuck.   I was a little relieved (regardless of the lack of sleep) when it was time to get up because it meant the night was over!  Luckily the Lord and coffee has been good to me today and I haven't been tired at all.  

Our friends Marybeth and Eli came over today and the boys had a ball!  Brayden still isn't being himself, coming in from playing even to tell me he doesn't feel good or needs a treatment.  :(  Hoping tonight everyone rests some.

This is a random picture I took of a tree right outside of our yard...the leaves are so pretty right now!

The only pics I took today were of Lucy when she climbed on top of the table to color like sissy.  I think she is going to follow in her sissy's footsteps and love to color....but be a little more daring!


Tomorrow my baby will be 18 months old!  She is growing up so fast and talking our heads off!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment