Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nason Thanksgiving

We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family today (the Nason clan).  I always love to get together with my family...I love them so much!  

Brayden and Timmy decided to start off the day with some graffiti...hhhmmmm.  NOT SMART!  They found some of my mom's hair dye outside and sprayed the house with it!!!  OH boy did they clean it up?!?!?!  You betcha!  Check out their artwork...






Lolli cooked a yummy feast and here is her helper...

My brother and his wife Tiffany

My brother Jonathan and his wife Jenna

My mom's brother Jack and his wife Carol came from Milan, TN to celebrate with us...so glad they came!

Here are the graffiti artists Brayden and Timmy...

The girls Lucy, Emily and Karis

Watching Toy Story 3

Me and my hunky husband

My mom and dad

Me and my 3rd brother Allen

The kids helped my mom put the ornaments on her tree tonight.  It is always fun to reminisce about me and my brother's childhood.  My brother is almost as tall as the 7 ft. tree!

Lovely bow Lolli!

This is Jonathan's foot ornament from when he was 2.  He now wears a size FOURTEEN!!!

The kids helping with the ornaments...


I love my family!

1 comment:

  1. I ran into Allen at Sonic getting drinks with Timmy, Brayden, and Karis. They're all getting SO BIG!!!

    ReplyDelete