Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hide 'em in your heart...

Today we are rained in again...so we had game day!  The boys love to play Connect Four although they don't really go by the "four" rule.  They kinda make up their own rules.  




Lucy has been a daddy's girl these days!  She was giving him some sweet loves this morning...


Here's my smitten kitten!  I put on her hood this morning and she kept laughing at herself in the mirror.  She had us all cracked up!


If the pantry door is open, you better believe Lucy is going to find her way in there and help herself.  I try to keep the door closed constantly, but somehow she still manages her way in and brings me her food of choice...usually pretzels, chips or something of that nature (junk of course).  And no, I don't let her!  She stands there saying, "nack!  nack!"  (snack)

This morning I was telling them the story of Jesus calming the storm.  This is Trey being the "wind."

The kids were watching one of my favorite videos of all time, Steve Green's Hide 'em in your Heart. It was one I had when I was little and since having kids, I bought it for my kiddos.  It is scripture put to music and is very catchy.  They obviously like it...




It is very '80ish though can't you tell???

But Lucy didn't mind.  She was breaking her neck to watch it...up close and personal.


No comments:

Post a Comment