Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Prayers and Incense

"May my PRAYER be set before you like INCENSE; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.  Set a guard over my mouth, O Lord, keep watch over the door of my lips." 
Psalm 141:3-4




"And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the 24 elders fell down before the Lamb.  Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of INCENSE, which are the PRAYERS of the saints."  Revelation 5:8


"The smoke of the INCENSE, together with the PRAYERS of the saints, went up before God from the angel's hand." Revelation 8:4

This morning, one of my prayer warriors and friends, texted me and told me she had been praying for me  Ephesians 1:15-22 which is a prayer for spiritual wisdom.  It is so neat how God works because I was reading THE EXACT SAME THING in my quiet time.  I have recently started reading through Ephesians slowly along with commentary.  God is sooooo good to confirm his WORD in my life!


May the prayers of the saints be like sweet smelling incense to your heart oh Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment