Thursday, November 18, 2010

Random Thursday

My mom gave me a necklace last weekend that was so neat!  Two weekends ago when the kids were there, she took them to Paint-a piece and have their fingerprints put onto pendants for a necklace.  I loved it!  I will cherish it forever!!!

Dear my sis-in-laws Tiffany and Jenna....you TOO can have one of these if you bear my mom a grandchild!  Hehe!  I am finished with contributing to the "grandchild pool." :)  Love you girls! And thanks momma!

The other night the kids were playing so well together.  They made this tent and sat under there with a flashlight and a book and Karis read to Brayden...so sweet!


Lucy's new thing is to climb up onto her kitchen to try to climb over into her bed.  I catch her at least 4-5 times a day doing this and once she actually had one leg hiked over her bed and couldn't get down.  She is such a climber!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment