Monday, November 8, 2010

Gumballs, gymnastics and trophies...

We had a great weekend and Monday came around way too fast!  

We spent some time outside this morning and it felt great with a light jacket.  I am enjoying this 70's weather!


The boys went on a gumball search in our backyard....





No Lulu...you can't eat them!



Oh forgot to mention that on Friday, Brayden came running inside saying, "MOM!  I can ride my bike without training wheels!"  Jay and I have tried to teach him numerous times but apparently he needed to just hop  on and teach himself.  And off he went...no turning back!  He is doing great!  I have a video I will post soon!




Before gymnastics this afternoon, Karis had already changed into her leotard and was practicing her "routine" on the trampoline.  She is constantly doing gymnastics in and around the house, but you will always see her do the pose before.  She is such a prissy pot!


While Brayden surfs...



Tonight Brayden had his Soccer Awards Night!  We had to keep Lucy entertained so daddy was playing horsey here...



Brayden is always so proud of his trophies!  I seriously think he could skip the games and get a uniform and the trophy and he would be just as happy (especially with soccer maybe not so much with baseball).

Proud of you Brayden!

No comments:

Post a Comment