Thursday, July 1, 2010

Children's Camp

What a superfun (is that a word?) day!  Lucy and I hung out at camp almost all day and she LOVED all the attention from all the kids (there are lots of future babysitters here!) and we experienced some awesome worship and great truths from God's word!

        






Lucy and I even hung out with them at the pool for a little while today until she had to come back and take a nap (which she refused once we got home ugh!).  I am wondering if she is making the switch to one nap...I don't know we will see.  I think it is a little early for that!

For dinner, we had some yummy spaghetti, salad and bread.  Mrs. Shelley gave Lucy some noodles and she was so funny eating them.  I think she liked playing with them more than anything!


Lolli brought Karis and Brayden home right after dinner (Lolli said B DID NOT sleep the whole way and DID talk all 450 miles...I think she was exhausted! ha) and Jay and I were SOOOO excited to see them.  They did run give us a quick hug before they ran off to their friends.    They loved having all their friends here for them to see and play with.  They jumped right into worship with their buds. (They were singing and doing motions to Superhero here.)


Small group time



K and her buds Mari-Morgan and Maddy


Lolli bought B these goggles and carried them around most of the night!


B and his boys


Anna and Lucy...future babysitter right here!


Playing games...


Enjoying late night ice cream sundaes for snack...


Then we celebrated Paige's 36th birthday!  Happy b-day friend!


Karis begged to stay at the camp with all her buds so we let her and she acted like it the best thing ever!  When we came home to get her stuff, by the time I got inside she had already changed her clothes and packed her bag!  I don't think she was eager to go or anything ha!  I got her all tucked in and ready for bed and then came back home.  I can't believe she is almost 6 and such a big girl!  In just a few short weeks she will be starting Kindergarten and I will probably go to the crazy house....boohoohoo!  We'll save those tears for another day!

Looking forward to another fun day at camp!  Brayden is so excited I don't think he will sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment