Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday pics

Church this morning was great.  Sunday mornings are one of my favorite things in the week.  There is something so amazing about worshipping with close friends.  I don't know what I would do without my church family...having other believers that I can relate to makes life easier and definitely more enjoyable. Jay preached at another church today so he couldn't go with us.  We had (I think) a record high at church today...yah!

I haven't taken Sunday pics in a while so I attempted it today...as you can see it was NOT a success.  These are my only 3 attempts at all of them...I could tell it wasn't going to work today!
        



I did get some good ones but none of all 3...poo!

My mom (Lolli) got the girls these dresses a while back and Lucy is just now able to wear hers.  So I had to take some pics of the girls in their coordinating dresses.



I took this pic of Karis and then she was making me laugh.  She started posing and saying, "Mom take this picture!"




My sweet FOUR year old boy...I can't believe he is already 4.

Church was over and I picked up Lucy from the nursery and she went into the preschool room where Karis and Brayden were playing.  She started singing and dancing with Anna so I grabbed my camera.  She does this anytime she hears music.
Lucy singing and dancing from Amanda Lemonds on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment