Friday, July 2, 2010

Last day of Children's Camp

WOW another full day of fun children's camp but we are all EXHAUSTED!!!  The kids had so much fun but tonight as everything was winding down, Karis begged me to just go to bed!!!  I know she was so tired!  

Oh and warning...sorry for the quality of some of the pics.  Some were taken with my small digital and some with my Canon.

Some more crazy songs during worship (videos at bottom of post)
        

        

Hannah was so motherly to Brayden today and really took care of him...so sweet.


I love this pic of Lucy...she just laid her head right down on Jay.


Our camp speaker Vladimir...he was so good with the kids and they LOVED him!


More fun games during small group....


        

Some of the older girls...


Brayden and his buddy Nathan


Lucy SOOO has a crush on Nathan.  Let the pics speak for themselves...so funny!




Swim time was a blast as always!





And while at the pool this week, Brayden jumped in the deep end for the first time without floaties!  He can't quite swim all the way across the deep end but if he stays close to the side he can swim in the deep end!  Just a week ago he wouldn't even take his floaties off in the shallow so he has come a long way!
http://vimeo.com/13050399
Brayden jumping in deep end w/o floaties for first time.... from Amanda Lemonds on Vimeo.


Lucy always takin' somebody's sunglasses!


"Look Mom!"


Since tonight was our last night of camp, we had a bonfire and had smores!  SO fun!  It has been a long time since I have made smores!


Listening to the safety spill before...



YUMMY!


Karis and Rebekah
        




It is only at camp that you sing crazy songs like...Ketchup on my apples...
http://vimeo.com/13050370
Ketchup on my apples... from Amanda Lemonds on Vimeo.


I'm gonna THROW UP (my hands to the Lord)....I'm gonna HURL (my sins out the door)....
http://vimeo.com/13050313 
I'm gonna HURL! from Amanda Lemonds on Vimeo.


I'm gonna sing, sing, sing, I'm gonna shout, shout, shout...
http://vimeo.com/13050342
Sing and Shout from Amanda Lemonds on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment