Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It must have been a superhero!

This morning I was wishing the maid would come to my house and do laundry but she never showed up...poo.  So I had to do it myself...all 4 loads.  So this morning the kids played while I did laundry and then we ate lunch and headed to the pool.  Lucy is getting pretty easy at the pool and likes to play around...I even got to sit on a float (with the kids there!) for a while.  

        



Brayden playing with his dirt bike he got yesterday and was catching it on his "fishing pole."  


When we were at the pool today we heard a house alarm going off so after a few minutes of it going non-stop, I said, "Kids maybe we need to go check on that alarm....somebody could have broken in!"  I wasn't really thinking about what I said and was glad they didn't ask questions.  Instead, Brayden said, "Yea I bet it was a SUPERHERO!"  Haha  The innocence of a child...I will take it as long as I can!

Me and Lulu cuddled here for a while...:)

I wore 'em out pretty good so we came home, ate a snack, took baths, and everyone napped while I cleaned.  I had to wake Karis and Lucy for dinner after 6:00!   Lucy has taken TWO 3 hour naps today (9-12 and then 3-6).  We had a family favorite for dinner tonight...baked tilapia, sweet potatoes, lima beans and mac and cheese!  We look forward to hangin' with dad tonight and will be packing for a long weekend at a lakehouse with Jay's family....so excited!  Jay will be at home working for camps starting this weekend and Lucy will be hangin' out with my mom...thanks Lolli!

For now I am being beckoned to put some glow in the dark stars on the kids' ceiling...chow!

1 comment:

  1. Funny. I remember putting glow in the dark stars on YOUR ceiling! Don't forget to put them on the tips of any fan blades for wonderful circle effect! =)

    ReplyDelete