Monday, July 26, 2010

Fish, swimming and Huck Finn

***I saved this as a draft a couple of weeks ago (July 26) and just realized I never posted it.  But I wanted to post it even if it is old.  It is dated back to the original date.

Jay went fishing with his friend John this morning and check out this fish they caught!!!  It was probably 8-10 lbs. and 2-3 feet long (per Jay).  It was massive!

In this pic, I had Jay touch it's tail to the ground and it came up past his knee!


They caught alot of brim too.

Partying with the popcorn....

And then I caught Lucy cleaning it up herself...

I kept Axton today so we all went swimming.  They loved the floats today and I was excited about that.  It made my job alot easier!  :)


Mari-Morgan and Nathan came too...




It's a train...

Brayden came down dressed in these overalls which are WAY too small.  We rolled them up and he looked like Huck Finn.

No comments:

Post a Comment