Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ears are clear!

I debated this morning whether to take Lucy to the doc for a recheck on her ears because although she didn't have a fever (most of the time she does not with an EI), but she woke up during the night which she never does and then she refused to take a morning nap which isn't like her.   Since it is almost the holiday weekend, I decided to go ahead and take her just to be sure especially with her EI history.

At 13 1/2 months, she weighed exactly 20 lbs.
        


Doc said her ears look great, she must have had a virus the past couple of days and she is probably teething too.  I was glad her ears were clear...any more of the these things and we will be headed to an ENT.  I don't want tubes because I know she will grow out of it just like Karis and Brayden did.

These are pics I took of us while we were waiting on the doc.  I love the 2nd one...so sweet!


Afterwards we went to Walmart to pick up a few things and then came home to eat dinner.  Our church is having Children's Camp down the road so we walked over to hang out for a while and worshipped with them.  Lucy LOVES being around kids and people.  She has quite the little personality...it gets spunkier every day.

Later Jay stayed home with Lucy while I went back down to play.  The kids enjoyed a late night swim....while the mosquitoes took us away!  I sprayed 2 different kinds because they were SOO bad!
       

Nope we didn't swim...
       


Fun day and looking forward to my kiddos being back tomorrow so they can join in on the fun!!!  I miss them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment