Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our busy, fun day in pics...

We have had an extremely action packed day and lots of pics to show for it.  We managed to pack in a TON of stuff today at 7th-8th grade camp and the kids didn't mind one bit!!!  I don't know what we will do with ourselves when this is over!



Lucy has had alot of little helpers around and I haven't minded one bit!


Brayden built a dirt sand castle with Aaron...

Brayden and his little buddy Hannah...he kisses her on the cheek all the time.  I might be in trouble?!!?!?!  Sorry Brayden, she is a little older than you!

B and his buddy Drew

My kids LOVE Hannah!

My one and only attempt of the kids...Lucy wasn't too happy!

We played on the blow-up slide...


...and did the slip-n-slide down the hill.


When all of a sudden we hear sirens and this came through camp...

We got a nice sprayin' down to say the least!  They came to "help" with the slip-n-slide and the firemen ended up going down it too!  That is until they got a call and zoomed out of here!




We swam at the pool and I watched this little cutie...

...and she helped herself to the snacks.

Karis and her camp friend Erin

We did some water recreation...

We watered our dirt castle...

We collected rocks to through in the lake and went down to dock and "fed" the fish...




...and managed to catch some frogs along the way.

We played tether ball...

And we had an awesome time at worship!  I ended up leaving for most of it b/c Lucy wouldn't be quiet and she and I went and watched the fish off the dock.  It was getting close to her bedtime.

But the kids all helped lead worship...even Lucy!

And Brayden was the drummer!

Karis wanted to "spend the night" with Erin down at the camp with all the big girls so she is having a slumber party and Brayden has crashed in the recliner with Jay.  The house is quiet, blog done and I am going to bed...I am exhausted!!!

1 comment:

  1. BECAUSE you're so wonderful, I honored you with a Blog Award!
    Go to my blog, check it out, and share your love!

    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete