Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Missions Camp 2010

Missions Camp never disappoints and this year is no exception....it is like a party around the clock!  My kids look forward to this every year and we look forward to seeing our friends every summer at camp.  Last year Lucy was just 2 months old so this year was quite different with her!  She is Miss Independent this year and wanders to and fro just because she can!

She discovered chalk and that it didn't taste very good...
        


Brayden discovered a new game...not too sure what it is called but he loved it!

When he focuses, his tongue sticks out...


Daddy attempting stilts...

Brayden singing with the "big kids"....


One hunky camp speaker...

Tonight's message was how God used David, the unexpected young son.  No matter how small or insignificant you feel, God can use you.  It was a good message for all of us, adults included.  Brayden is starting to sit through each message and I am praying that God pricks even his little heart with some truth. I pray that the Lord saves my children at a young age!

Late night games and Brayden didn't miss a beat!

Brayden and his buddy Cody


1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so adorable! And I love reading your post.
    The game is called stringer ball .. I think. That's what my family calls it at least.

    ReplyDelete