Tuesday, December 4, 2012

iPhone dump

It's officially holiday season around here because daddy purchased our first can of holiday popcorn.  I am probably the least likely to consume it (other than maybe a handful of the caramel) because I am not really a popcorn person.  However the rest of my family was so glad daddy brought them home a treat! :)

Thankful God speaks to us through His creation.  Just a reminder that He is in control and I need to "be still and know He is God!"

I have been reminded through scripture this week that my life is not my own and I surrendered my will a long time ago.  Not mine, but His will be done.

Me and hubs got to take a late night run to Starbucks last weekend and it was good time just the two of us!

Good advice...

I have tried to remember this this week...."Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances."



One of my favorite life verses...


Lucy loves to paint and accidentally painted her hair too...oops!  

LOVE that the girls love each other.  Karis was holding Lucy while doing her homework...melts my heart!


Saw this on facebook this week...the old Adventure River for all you Memphis folks.  I grew up here during the summers and loved all the memories I had there.  Sad we don't have anything like this anymore!

True...roots seems to be the easy part.  Don't even want to think about the wings part...ouch!

I have some friends that are in the process of adopting now and waiting on their forever child.  Please consider supporting their adoption but purchasing Just Love coffee where a percentage of the proceeds to towards their fund!  You can purchase it here. I know they would really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment