Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy 37th birthday Jay!

 Today is a special day because it is a day I get to celebrate and make much of my most favorite person in the whole world...my husband's and the day he was born...ahem...29 years ago.

We started off the day giving him his presents from us and his choice of breakfast in which he chose bacon and eggs!  We got him a North Face jacket and some books he was wanting called Tozer Speaks.





I LOOOOVE this man!

They are pretty fond of him too! :)

While mommy was making daddy a cake to take to the restaurant that night, Lucy was making a cake all of her own....

That night he got to choose the restaurant and he chose Outback.  We were so glad that my parents as well as his parents were able to drive in for the special occasion!   He got money from my parents and some work boots he has been wanting from his parents. He was so glad just to have most of his favorite people all in one spot for him.


My parents...

Jay with his mom and step-dad...

 Jay, so thankful for you and that I get to be a part of someone so wonderful...YOU!  I look forward to many more years and wrinkles with you!

Jay's stepdad posted this on facebook and I thought it was very touching...

 I love you Jay!  Happy birthday babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment