Monday, December 31, 2012

How we spent New Year's Eve...

 This is the first time we have been in town New Year's Eve in several years.  The last few years we have been in Gatlinburg with my family but this year it was exciting to spend it with friends!  My hubby smoked some A-MAZ-ING chickens!

We ate (ALOT!), played games, chatted and hung out.  Thankful for such wonderful friends!

As you know Amy and Adam moved 1 1/2 hours away after Thanksgiving but they surprised us and showed up.  My mouth dropped when she showed up at the door!  Good secret Whitney!

Catchphrase is always a blast!  

All three "Facebookin'"!

The whole crew stayed up until Midnight, even Lucy!  But all my kids did take a nap today to do so!

Girls windin' down and getting tired...

Waitin' on the countdown...


Watching fireworks at midnight out our front window...

We missed the NYE countdown (forgot they do it an hour early for our time) but we did watch the local countdown.  I had recorded it and we watched the ball drop later on our DVR.

Because I drank caffeine at dinner (I usually don't drink caffeine), I couldn't sleep until after 1 a.m.  January 1st is gonna come way too soon in the morning!

Great night!  Looking forward to all that 2013 brings us!

No comments:

Post a Comment