Friday, December 14, 2012

Friend Friday!

Here are some pics of our sweet friends this week.  They are all "big" kids now and I feel like I no longer have any babies in the house.  The little ones are acting so big and saying new things all the time!  We are having to get creative with our time inside since it is cold outside now but we are managing just fine so far.  I might have to go deep in my drawers in a few weeks though ha!

Play-doh before 8 a.m....


Ev poses for me now when I get out my camera and he usually says "EEEEE!"  (cheese)





Hazel loves brushes these days.  Even if I can't find one, she finds them for me somehow!


Attempt at hugs....





My sweet baby looking so growny...



What a sweet handsome boy....



Hazel smiles alot but not to the camera.  You pull out the camera and she gets serious and stares at you ha!


This is as close to a smile as I could get...




My attempt to get everyone smiling always takes about 10 outtakes before we get a keeper.  The outtakes are always so funny...my favorites!













It is so hard to believe it is already the end of the year and Christmas break is just a few days away!  This semester has gone by soooo fast!  

No comments:

Post a Comment