Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas at Lolli and Pops

We got to Lollis early afternoon and went to see Parental Guidance as a family.  It was SOOO good seriously a very clean, fun, family, funny movie.  Go see it!

Then we came back to Lolli's to see the whole gang (all my brothers and their families) that we don't get to see often enough.  

***Some faces will be blurred and names will be initialed because they are in state custody.  But I wish you could see their beautiful faces!

S and Lucy

Karis and Kam...

Jonathan and Baby C...

Tiffany and Baby B....

Brayden and Baby C....

Lolli and S....

 My bro Matt and Karis...these two have a special bond being born on the same day...


My brother Matt and his wife Tiffany and their 2 foster children and friend family to S some....



My brother Jonathan and his wife Jenna...


Me and my 3 brothers.  Believe it or not, I am the shortest and oldest and the tallest one on the right is the youngest.

The whole family back together...

Me and my sis-in-loves...LOVE these girls!

Lolli and Pop with all the grandkids....


My mom's brother Jack and his wife Carol came and it was so good to see them.  When we were little, Jack use to bring us bottled cokes all the time but then you had to return the bottle to get a portion of the money back.  Jack brought us bottled cokes and we got to keep them ha!

Since Karis got her Kindle this morning, she read an entire chapter book.  As we were all sitting around talking, she was in the other room reading.  SO proud of her!

Jack and his wife Carol...

My mom and her brother Jack...


Present time!






















It was a great Christmas with all the family!  I love them so much!  We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment