Thursday, August 2, 2012

Without a care in the world

The other day when it rained, the kids were wanting to play in the rain.  "Sure!  Why not?!" was my response and there were hoops and hollers all around.  

They put on their bathing suits and this was the cleanest I saw them for the remainder of the day ha!

How much fun is it to be a kid with not a care in the world other than how many rain droplets you catch on your tongue?!  Oh, to be a kid again...I would definitely appreciate it more than I did the first time!

Not too sure why kids are drawn to dirt but they are...especially after it rains ahem!


Just some country kids goin' muddin'...without the four wheelers and monster trucks of course.




You should have seen my bathtub, floors and showers when it was all said and done.  It was a pain to clean up but the kids had a ball so it made it all worth it.  Being that school starts back next week I wanted them to soak up the last days of summer....and they sure did.  

Without a care in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment