Thursday, August 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Lolli!

Today is my mom's birthday so we celebrated with her by taking her to eat at the Spaghetti Warehouse downtown and to ride the trolley.  The kids were pumped!  I am so thankful for my momma and so thankful I have her here to celebrate with!

One proud Lolli :)

The gang that came...we were missing Matt's wife Tiffany who is out of town and Jonathan and Jenna who are in Guatemala.
L to R: My brother Allen, my brother Matt, and my dad

Uncle Allen who starts a new job on Tuesday at the hospital...so excited for him!

The one thing the kids love about eating at the Spaghetti Warehouse is getting to eat inside the train car.  We sat outside next to it and they sat inside....they are so big!

My 3 little blessings....Karis (7), Brayden (6) and Lucy (3)

Uncle Matt of course came with his new foster baby who we will call Baby "C" for privacy reasons.  She got passed around and kissed on the whole time mostly by my kids...they ADORE her and are so good with her!  This was Jay's first time to meet her so he had to get his snuggles in!  But he had a little competition!



Matt brought mom some Muddy's cupcakes...yum!  He goes there so often they know him by name and his cupcake preferences ha!


Happy Bday Mom...Love you!

After dinner we went to ride on the trolley around town...one of the kids' favorite things to do downtown.

Matt and baby "C" and both of their very first trolley ride!  Matt is growing his hair out for locks of love!

Me and my man

 The sunset was beautiful over the river...

Great food, great scenery but even greater people!

Happy Birthday Lolli...love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment