Friday, August 17, 2012

Friend Friday

I have been horrible lately about using my camera.  I can't find my camera charger so it's uses have become few and farther between.  But here are some I took this past week of our friends!  They are all such fun little kiddos...and well behaved!



Looking for the bus...


Their favorite little hiding spot...

Lucy is NEVER without a doll these days!

Hello?!  Hey mom!




This is my sweet crew this year...all smiles all around! :)
Jake said, "Mrs. Amanda, I am going to take a nap. K?"  Then I walked around the corner and saw this....silly boy!

 On the way to the bus stop the other day...sweet kiddos.


My big boy getting off the bus on Friday....I tried to take one of K too but she got off so fast my camera couldn't catch up!

Time for the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment