Tuesday, August 14, 2012

iPhone picture dump

It's been kinda low-key here this week, busy, but not a whole lot going on...if that's possible.  

I haven't been using my big camera all too much but instead taking some randoms on my phone.  Here are some that I "dumped" from the last couple of days.

I love this scripture because it reminds me that hard times WILL come and it gives us an opportunity to trust in the Lord.  HOWEVER, regardless of our circumstances, we need to choose joy.

Wondering if we will witness this sometime in our lifetime?!


This was from Splash Sunday night that was at our pool...best buddies!

Lucy and her BFF Story hanging out at the pool.  Check out the chairs next to them where they have their babies all laid out and covered as well.  These two love baby dolls better than any little girls I have ever seen.


Sweet Oak...

The other day Todd came to get Jake in this "monster truck" he was test driving.  It was huge and the kids loved it!

Lucy misses her brother and sister when they are at school.   This was my crew right after they got off the bus the other day.  I love these 3!


 We have certainly enjoyed our family time this week.  There have been a lot of these wrestling/pillow fights and the kids love them....

I have started running again this week consistently.  It hasn't been easy or fun however I know it will take time to "enjoy" it again.  The Fall temps would certainly help though! 
(Dates are times are obviously off but fixed now).

I have read the story of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego 100 times but I am thankful that each time I read a "familiar" story, God brings out something new I have never noticed or understood before.

I love how they say that God is certainly ABLE to save them but they are fully aware God may not choose to.  Regardless of the outcome, they still only worshiped the only true God.  I want to have unwavering faith like this.  It is a challenge for me that whenever hardships come, God still may choose not to "deliver" me from them although He is completely capable of doing so.  And when He doesn't, I want to choose JOY!

My desires, plans and timing are futile...my life is not my own. OUCH!

The princess eating her biscuit ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment