Thursday, August 30, 2012

Best Friends!

It is no surprise that outside of family, Story is Lucy's favorite person in the whole world.  Lucy asks me EVERY day without fail, "Mom someday can I go to Story's house?"  I always answer, "Well of course you can someday."  She gets to see her pretty often, several times a week at least.  But it is still not enough for Lucy.  From what I hear, Story asks about Lucy just as much.

Story spent the night last night so of course I took some pictures....

Story came with her hair braided last night and so this morning both girls wanted their hair braided again.  Lucy wanted her "just like Story's."  And they wanted to dress alike...their idea, not mine.




This was them at bedtime last night.  They were giggling like a bunch of school girls!

So thankful for good friends for my children!

No comments:

Post a Comment