Saturday, September 11, 2010

When I grow up...I want to be just like my sissy.

Yo kids, it me LUCY!  I just wanted to tell you that I love my sissy...alot.  Since she is at school most days, we don't get to spend alot of time together. SO since my daddy and my brother were at the fishing tournament this morning, I wanted to play with my sissy.  Well I call her sissy....her name is really Karis.

Sissy was playing on the table with the Resurrection Eggs my mom made last Easter and I wanted to watch every move she made.  So I crawled up in this seat like a big girl so I could see.  See???

But I really couldn't see good, so I made my way up on the table so I could get a closer look.  See my sissy...isn't she a cutie???


My sissy was telling me all about Easter.  It was something about the thorns they put in Jesus' head...ouch I bet that hurt!

Then my sissy started coloring...yea she does alot of that these days.  She says she likes it alot.  Maybe I ought to try it out and see what the hype is all about?!  Cause my sissy looks pretty cool doing it and I want to be JUST LIKE HER when I grow up!

I wonder if I could swing pig tails like that???

So my mommy let me color too!  I colored a line and then would show it to my sissy so she would know I was a big girl JUST LIKE HER!

And then I did it again, and again, and again.

Oh and this is sissy's cool new purse she got for being the STAR STUDENT this week at school (mommy says she is working on that post...coming soon!).  She has been carrying it around everywhere and so I wanted a turn too!  Look...it even matched my outfit!


Have I mentioned I want to be JUST LIKE HER WHEN I GROW UP?!  Cause I do...she's pretty fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment