Monday, September 13, 2010

My star student, my soccer player and my drama queen...

Karis was asked to bring in a special toy for her Star Student week.  She chose this Hawaiian dancing doll that her cousins Katie and Kaycee brought her from Hawaii.  She loves it because she loves her cousins so much!

          

Me and my girl before school...

While K was at school, Brayden enjoyed any and all things boy including looking at the world upside down...

...and being his mischevious self!  He is very excited about his first Soccer practice tonight so before 7 a.m. he had on this "soccer" jersey!

Lucy has been a little whiney tail this morning and wanting me to hold her.  She still hasn't gotten any more teeth since she got the first 8 and that has been months ago so I  hope she is working on those teeth!

Maybe the drool hanging off her chin is a sign of them!

Karis came home with some goodies from her teacher in her backpack...
         



Tonight Karis had gymnastics and Brayden had his first soccer practice and they started at the same time!    So we rushed and dropped Karis off first for her 2 hours gym class and then headed 5 minutes down the road to Brayden's practice.  He has been so excited and we have been eager to see how he does with soccer.  He plays some at the house but hasn't had as much practice as he did with baseball.  

He did great but kept forgetting he couldn't use his hands!  I would too!



SCORE!



My drama queen....did I mention she was a little whiney hiney today???

But she can turn it off fast too!  What a cute prissy pot!


After Brayden's 1 hour practice, we went to Taco Bell, grabbed some dinner before heading back over to pick K up.  Our kids love the cheese roll-ups from Taco Bell (I know...real exciting huh?).  Lucy even ate a whole one by herself and then ate some cinnamon crispers (or whatever they are called)!

No comments:

Post a Comment