Thursday, September 2, 2010

"Helping" wash the car...

Tonight I had some "help" washing my car...and I use that term very loosely.  I love it how everyone says they will help until it's game time and no one is to be found!!  haha

Instead they did a marvelous job of watering my grass (and each other)!
         




He was being a fire fighter here...


Lucy was helping until she got water sprayed on her (like a few drops) and some soap on her hand and you would have thought we were torturing her!  It wasn't too much longer she went in for a bath and to bed at 6:30 and she went right to sleep!  She was exhausted!!!




After we washed and vacuumed out the car, Karis, Brayden and I went on a bike ride.  I haven't done that in years and tomorrow my rear end will not thank me!  The kids were shocked I knew how to ride a bike without training wheels LOL!  After that we all came in and showered and I sat my sore rear end on the couch and called it a day.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment