Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fair 2010

The kids spent the night last night with Lolli so we planned to meet them this afternoon at the fair.  Before we left I had gone and finished my grocery shopping for the week (Aldi's and Walmart) and when I got back, Jay noticed my front passenger's tire was very low.  So he aired them up and we were headed in to Walmart to get it plugged.  But about a mile from Walmart, our tire started making horrible noises so we pull off the road and it was completely flat!  I couldn't be much help so my stud husband changed the tire just so we could get to Walmart (Thanks babe for taking one for the team!).  The tire ended up being unusable so we had to buy 2 new tires...grrrr!  So 3 1/2 hours later we arrive at the fair and meet up with them and tried to enjoy the little time we had left with the family and kiddos!

Lolli got the kids wrist bands so they did alot of riding before we got there but we did manage to see them ride quite a few!  They LOVED all the rides of course!  
I didn't bring my Canon so all the pics are with my digital...not as good of quality but it captured the moment just fine.


Our buddy Stephanie's foster boys...Brayden's buds!

Jonathan and Jenna came but I didn't get a pic so I totally stole these next two off of her facebook page.  hehe



Sweet daddy and daughter!

Me and my baby!

Lolli promised the kids they could play one game when we were leaving and of course he wanted to go fishing and asked a MILLION times when he got to play! 

And here they are with their beautiful prizes haha!

They loved this frog hopper.  It would go up and bounce up and down.  Karis even got brave towards the end and put her hands up in the air...she was living on the edge!  :)


Yep Lucy was being a redneck at the fair...she kicked her shoes off and got to drink some of mom's coke.  She thought she was big stuff!

AND she got her first taste of funnel cake...she LOVED it!  She takes after her momma!


I LOVE this pic...so sweet.  She doesn't get ANY love can you tell ?!



The monkey ride and Uncle Jon-Jon rode with them and spun them really fast.  Funny though...HE was the one who got sick!  Haha


Blurry pic but funny story...the kids thought it was a table in the middle and started saying, "bring us some dinner!"  They were laughing hysterically!

Lucy wanted to ride!  Next year she will be riding with brother and sissy!

ALL 3 kids fell asleep on the way home!  It was  fun night despite our tire catastrophe!  Thanks Lolli and Pop for taking the kids to the fair!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment