Friday, September 10, 2010

Proper Burial

First of all let me begin by saying that the burial I am referring to is for this little guy Seth (the boys named him)...
        

You see, Karis and Brayden caught this little guy on our family walk last night after dinner and put him in their bug house and he was not doing so well this morning.  The boys were checking out his health status here.  He was on his last leg...pun intended.

Then the little ones caught wind of Seth....



And Ax gets a little up close and personal with him...


OH NO!  I know he isn't gonna.....oh, but he did!

Aaaahhhhh!

So the big boys decided to have a funeral for him.  This is a 3 and 4 year old's version of a bug burial...pretty creative!






Proud of their work, but....

....sad to see Seth go.  Boohoohoo!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I can't believe he touched him. gross!!! I love the boys idea of a burial. lol

    ReplyDelete