Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Booboos, Tricks, Attitude and Teeth

Lucy is notorious for falling outside in her little dresses and getting boo-boos on her knees.  She is tough though b/c sometimes she is bleeding and still doesn't cry.  She always has some type of boo-boo and is quick to point them out to us.  Today she fell and carried around a wipe for her boo-boo all morning.







"Look Mom at my new tricks!  I can surf!"

"And I can do flips like sissy!"




Lately when I am getting on to Lucy for something or telling her not to stand up in her high chair or not to go up the stairs or not to pour out her cheerios etc. she has started to shake her finger at me like she is getting on to ME!  It is so funny.  This morning I was telling her not to go to the gate and she did the finger shaking at me.  You can get a glimpse of it in this picture....



Lately Lucy is all about brushing her teeth.  She will go to my bathroom and get my toothbrush and the toothpaste and she won't brush her teeth unless it has paste on it.  She watches Karis and Brayden get up on the stool in their bathroom and brush theirs all the time so lately she wants to get up there to brush hers also.  I couldn't find her this afternoon and then I found her here....




No comments:

Post a Comment