Thursday, September 16, 2010

We love to laugh!

The past 72 hours have been rough here at our house.  We have had the dreaded stomach bug!  Karis was sick on Tuesday and Brayden woke up at 5 a.m. Wednesday morning sick.  On Wednesday Jay also felt queezy but never officially got sick.  So Lucy and I are the only ones who haven't gotten it yet and are hoping it will stay that way!!!  I have done laundry until I am blue in the face and am surprised it is still holdin' up!  Seriously yesterday I think I did NINE loads in one day....towels, blankets, sheets, pillows and clothes.

Today so far everyone has been healthy and chipper and I am so glad to have everyone back to normal.  We have been so pitiful around here that it thrilled my soul to hear my children laughing so hard in the bath tonight that they couldn't catch their breath.  They had me cackling just listening to them!  That is definitely one of my fav things in the world!!!

I will let the pics speak for themselves...


------------------------------------------------

Also...I am so excited about tomorrow!  Jay's sister Nicole is having her second child tomorrow (it's a boy)!!!  She lives in North Carolina so we won't be able to be there but will be there in spirit!  I will try to get a pic tomorrow to post!  Yippee!  Also Jay and I are going to eat lunch with Karis tomorrow so we are so excited about that as well!  It will be a great ending to a ROUGH week.  "The sun will come out tomorrow...."

1 comment: