Sunday, September 12, 2010

Our Sunday

This morning we were eager to go to church and I managed to snap one pic of me and the girls before leaving.  Brayden wasn't around at the time so I didn't get a pic of my boys. :(

        


After church, Karis BFF Mari-Morgan came over for the afternoon until small group tonight.  I decided on the spur of the moment when the girls were asking me to make them a clubhouse to rearrange Karis and Brayden's room a bit.  What can I say?  I like to rearrange and it gave me an excuse to clean it good!

This was their room last year when we first moved them to their current room...

But the kids were wanting a clubhouse underneath the loft bed so I moved the bottom bunk to the other wall and Karis decided she wanted to sleep on the bottom for a while and let B sleep up on the top.  So we moved things around and I had good help...Karis and Mari-Morgan.  Brayden had gone fishing with daddy and we surprised him when he got home.  :)


These girls LOVE each other!



Mari-Morgan made these signs for their clubhouse....there is a handmade envelope for Karis, Brayden, Mari-Morgan and Nathan.  :)



Cheers!

Jay took Brayden fishing this afternoon and for the very FIRST time, B caught 2 fish ALL BY HIMSELF!  He cast it, caught a fish and reeled it in all by himself!  It was a monumental day in our household!  Yah Brayden!

The girls did a little of everything under the sun.  Here they were digging huge rocks out of the ground.

And apparently it was hilarious!

They had alot of fun doing this....



Tonight we had small group where we are reading and discussing the book Radical.  OH my goodness it is so good...very convicting!

1 comment: