Monday, August 23, 2010

Twinkle Toes and Tents

Karis recently saw a commercial for Skechers "Twinkle Toes" and has mentioned that some of her friends have the latest new fad and wanted some.  So when she went to Lolli's this weekend guess what she got??? Yep, Twinkle Toes.  And yes, the toes twinkle.  I personally think they aren't the cutest of things (as my mother probably thought of the trends when I was younger) but it is fun to see her excited over them.  This is just the beginning of her wanting the latest thing out.  Oh me...not sure if I am ready for this.


She wanted to wear them to school today of course so here she is up and ready for school...sporting her Twinkle Toes!

The babies were lovin' the tent today.  Lately, these 3 kiddos are three peas in a pod!

2 comments:

  1. Abby wanted Twinkle Toes, TOO!! Hilarious. She has been wearing hers EVERYWHERE. Oh.my. I'm just hoping they don't drive her teachers at MDO crazy with all the twinkling! ha!

    ReplyDelete