Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lolli's bday celebration

We celebrated Lolli's bday today with the family at my house but Lolli decided to come on over last night and spend the night with us!  Yah!  She brought our friend Cameron over too and the kids were excited to have their friend over!

Oh and before I tell you about today, I will give you another funny story from last night.  All kids were in bed and I was in Lucy's room giving her a cup and came out into the living room and I noticed that there was liquid ALL over my coffee table (and all over my African covered Bible (my fav), my calendar, Radical book, my camera and my phone). I immediately began trying to figure out who spilled something.  I looked over and realized that Brayden had gotten out of his bed and was asleep in the recliner.  I then realized what it was!!!!  Yep, he had another one of his episodes but at least it wasn't in the frig this time!!!  He had tee-teed (for lack of more appropriate terms) all over my coffee table in his sleep!!!  I took a picture so I could prove the madness to everyone but will spare you this time haha!  I managed to clean it all up with very little damage and hope this is the last tee-tee mishap.  I am about over these!!!  How many has he had that I haven't known about?!?! YIKES!

Anyway...on to the point of this post...Lolli's bday!  The girls had put on their own makeup upstairs.  Isn't it LOVELY???  :)
        

Lolli and Care-Bear

My brother Matt and his wife Tiffany with K

Lolli opening up her gifts...

...with lots of helpers!

She got a watch, some of her fav socks, some pics for the wall, and a gift card to Charming Charlies, her (and my) fav new store!

Aunt Tiff made this yummy dessert!

Crazy kiddos

Cam-Cam fell asleep with Jay in the recliner...we wore 'em out!


Fun day!  We love you Lolli and enjoyed getting to celebrate the day with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment