Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fishin' with Uncle Jon-Jon and Aunt Jenna

We were pleased when Jonathan and Jenna (my brother and his wife) decided to come out for the afternoon to eat dinner, visit and fish with us.  Karis spent the night with Mari-Morgan tonight so Brayden and Lucy loved having them over.  Brayden was more than thrilled when he found out we were taking them fishing.  

Brayden challenged Uncle Jon-Jon in some soccer....

Lucy liked getting to pick up rocks and throw them in the lake...

Jenna watching Jonathan put the cricket on the hook.  Her face resembles what mine probably looked like watching it!




Jenna caught a fish!


Jenna's catch of the day...

Jonathan caught one or two or four.

My two favorite men in the world are starting to resemble each other in looks and mannerisms more and more each day.  Here they were standing just alike although I couldn't capture it very well.  I love these two!

1 comment:

  1. What fun. Ha ha, I love Jenna's face!!! I would SO be making the same face, but it looks like y'all had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete