Thursday, August 19, 2010

Breakfast, boy toys and tricks

This morning before K left for school all the kids had breakfast together....the breakfast of champions...Lucky Charms cereal.  :)  Little did I know how "sweet" it would end up being.

"Argh Mateys!"
Or was this a wink?  I'll take the wink.
        

Lucy wanted some of sissy's so I put her up in the chair and Karis was so sweet helping her.








As Jay was driving off with Karis to go to school, the babies were saying goodbye.  It was so sweet!

Now that Karis is gone, the girly influence on poor little prissy pot Lucy has come to a screeching halt!  Poor thing is the only girl around a house full of boys.  So this is what they have trained her to do...

"No Lucy....that fishing lure is for the fish...not you silly!  Get that out of your mouth!  But you would be a much cuter catch...and smell much better too!"

This kid is a genius of sorts!  He figured out how to combine BOTH of his favorite sports...fishing and baseball!  Yes, his baseball glove is on the end of his fishing line.  LOL He carried it around like this for the majority of the morning.  Where do kids get these crazy ideas???

Uh oh!  We are in trouble with this idea!

Then this afternoon, B and Trey came down and told me that they had a surprise.  They handed me the bag and told me to open it.  When I saw the fake snake, I knew I had to act scared.  So scared I acted...and they loved it.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Amanda-So you babysit kids at your house? Is it all day? Do you like it? I was asked to keep an 18 month old but I was not sure I could handle it; any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, Karis is getting so big!! How old were her and Brayden when ya'll went to Israel?

    ReplyDelete