Monday, August 30, 2010

Random Monday

My post today is all over the place so excuse me from the beginning.  This morning we woke up to seeing this out our kitchen window in the tree....

Look closer....
This is the best pic I could get of it but it was a HUGE owl!  I kept seeing something moving in the tree and thought it was a cat or raccoon and then realized what it was.  It kept turning it's head and it's eyes were HUGE!  The kids loved seeing it and we even got to see it fly off.  It was so neat.

------------------------------------
Brayden did NOT have a good day today.  I think it was a combination of his allergies, asthma and lack of sleep.  But tonight when Jay was talking to him about his bad choices today, he said something really funny.
Jay:  "Brayden why did you have such a bad day today?"
Brayden:  "They were just being wild and acting up!"
Jay: "They who?  WHO was acting up?"
Brayden:  "My ALLERGIES dad!  They were just acting bad."
Yes he is talking about his allergies like they are people.  Those darn allergies...he blames them every time.  He is one smart fella!  haha And no, we didn't believe that excuse.  Try again son!

---------------------------------------

When I went to get Lucy up from her nap today this is what I saw when I opened up the door....


She had her shirt up over her neck!  I have no idea how this happened!!!

"WHOA!  What happened here???"




-----------------------------------------

Last week my computer crashed and yes, I lost everything.  The only thing I am upset about are the pics...about 3,000 of them.  However you all know I take lots of pics so those are just from the summer.  I do have them however on Facebook and the blog they are just not as easily accessible.  We had to replace the hard drive and I got my computer back today. So tonight I have been trying to get all my stuff on my computer back in order...pain!

PLEASE back up your computers!!!  I know I will from now on!  The sad thing was that I was just thinking last week I needed to back them up to our external hard drive, but I put it off and now I am paying for it!  UGH!

--------------------------------------

And last but not least, my mom posted a new blog today about how she and my dad got their "grandparent" names Lolli and Pop!  Go HERE to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment