Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A day full of action!!!

Our morning started off rather calm and B and I had a sweet moment.  I was doing my quiet time on the couch and had my coffee and he comes downstairs and asks for me to fix his coffee.  While I was making it, he went and got his Bible and came and sat next to me.  :)

I was SOOO thrilled it was a little cooler this morning...it just put me in a good mood!  We played outside ALL morning until lunch.  It was so wonderful.  We did everything we could come up with outside and I wore them (and me) out good!  Being outside is a perfect time to get out the camera so I had it out with me most of the morning and took lots of pics of the kiddos.  

Axton is ALL about anything ball related....balls, bats, helmets etc.

Happy boy!

We rode bikes and more bikes...

Played with chalk...


Took walks and rode in the wagon...

Posed for lots of quick pics...

Stuck out our tongue while walking looking cute as a button...

Found treasures in the yard...

Jumped on the trampoline....


Haha I laugh everytime I see this pic!  He had his nose pushed up against the side of the trampoline.

Brayden tried teaching Lucy about his baseballs...not too sure what all he was saying here but she was listening intently!

We came in for lunch and kiddos crashed...and so did my computer!!!  For real...my MAC crashed today.  I was trying to download the pics that I took outside this morning and it started acting funny making weird noises and doing weird things.  Finally it just quit doing anything and got a big question mark on the screen.  I didn't know whether to laugh, cry or scream!!!  Jay took it in to the MacAdvantage store and hopefully we can get it fixed!  Luckily I still have my older MAC that we haven't gotten rid of yet so I am able to use it in the meantime.

"Lucy how much you love mommy???"

After Karis got home we came back outside and had some popsicles...


Played some more...

And Karis has officially learned how to ride her bike WITHOUT TRAINING WHEELS!  She tried it a while back and was able to do it a little bit but as of today she is doing it for real!  Go girl!


The big kids rode their Big Wheels down the big hill, screaming and laughing all the while..

Then I played b-ball with Brayden and Karis for a while and we had such a fun time!  Brayden hit several home runs!

"It's outta here!"

Haha this one cracks me up!

Karis was asking why baseball players/catchers give those weird hand signals when playing baseball.  I tried to explain it and then she kept giving me a signal before Brayden would bat.

We came in for a veggie dinner (turnip greens, pinto beans, potatoes and cornbread) where Karis ate FOUR helpings of turnip greens.  It is seriously her favorite food!  The girl loves her some greens!

After dinner and baths the kids and I watched a little of Miss Universe 2010 that I had DVR'd last night. Karis and I love watching pageants together!  Karis couldn't wait to watch the gown part and Brayden said he wanted to watch the swimsuits!  I asked him why and he said, "Because they are sooooo pretty in their swimsuits!"  OH NO...this is starting WAY too early!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet and precious to have quiet time with your precious little boy. Does he really drink coffee?? I loved coffee as a kid and still do.

    ReplyDelete