Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our HOT Tuesday in pics

We attempted to spend the morning outside before we were drenched because it was so humid...have I mentioned I am ready for Fall???  I don't remember it being this hot in years past.  I am sure it has been but I am not recalling it right now.

We rode bikes...and yes, he has on a baseball helmet haha.
           



Posed for a pic while sweating profusely...

Then we had to head in to the AC.  Just to prove how humid it was outside...check out my windows in this pic.  NO it didn't rain this morning and this pic was taken after 10 a.m. 



We played inside while making playhouses, doing puzzles, watching movies, and Axton apparently liked Spiderman's head haha.

And we tickled and tickled each other until we had nothing left in us.

Karis came home just in time to play for a few but surprised me with this good news....
She got to pick this out of the treasure chest because she has gotten 3 coconuts on her tree.  Apparently that's good.  Yah Karis!  So proud of you!

I made some yummy homemade lasagna for dinner and it hit the spot!  We cuddled our kiddos and took bubble baths in the jacuzzi (well not us, but the kids)....

We had story time, prayer time and kiddos are soundly asleep in their beds.  WHOO!  This momma might turn in early tonight...this getting up early for work/school is catching up with me!

-------------------------------------

Oh and I interrupt your regular programming to leave you with a few pics I took on Sunday before church.  It might be about 4 more years before I am successful at getting all 3 TOGETHER SMILING in one pic...aaahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment