Friday, August 5, 2011

This year's crew

INTRODUCING the 2011-2012 gang.....
The gang includes from L to R Trey (age 4), Axton (2), Hazel (4 months), Everett (2 months), Landon (2), Lucy (2), and Brayden (5).

Coming back from last year....

Trey
Brayden (and I) were super pumped about Trey returning.  He is Brayden's bud and they act like brothers most of the time...they love each other like brothers and sometimes fight like brothers too haha!  Trey is a super sweet boy and loves to please.  He will be a teacher's dream next year!  And look at that sweet smile....

Landon
Oh how I missed those baby blue eyes and sweet smile of his!  I am thrilled to have Landon back this year and to continue to see him grow up into a little young man.  I have had him since he was 6 months old and it has been a joy to see him grow and thrive.  He is such a loving, sweet little boy and can be such a big helper!

Axton
Axton has grown up so much over the summer....no longer is he one of the "babies" as I used to call them, but he is a toddler now!  I have also had Axton since he was about 4 months old and have seen him grow up emotionally and physically into a handsome young man.  He gives the best hugs and cuddles ever...he is my little cuddling buddy!!!!

New to the crew this year are....

Everett
Everett's mom was one of Karis' GAP teachers last year and I have just fallen in love with him (and those beautiful eyes)!  He is only 2 months old and is one of the best behaved babies I have ever been around.  He coos and grins and is spoiled rotten by all the attention he receives around here.  I so look forward to seeing him grow up!

Hazel
Hazel is the cutest, most petite baby I have been around in a long while.  She is so fun to hold and is a great cuddler!  She has the most beautiful little features and a contagious little smile!  She is 4 months old and is loving all these new (loud) friends she gets to play with and watch everyday.  It won't be long before she is out there playing with them!!!  Us girls have to stick around together here, because she, Lucy and I are far outnumbered!  I love this little girl already!!!

I have to say that besides myself, the new babies' biggest fan is Lucy.  She ADORES these babies.  If she can't see one of them she starts saying, "Where's my other friend????"  She pets them and says, "I do it gently momma," kisses them on the forehead constantly and is the paci patrol (she always is telling me they dropped their pacis and trying to help them put it back in ha!).  She has taken frequent pictures of them on her phone this past week too....they are just too cute to resist!

I have these "three amigos"  since they were the age of the babies above....so hard to believe they have grown  up to be so big!!!

Karis had an instant connection to Everett because his mom was one of her teachers last year.  So she got to see him grow in utero every day throughout the year.  She thought it was the coolest that one of her teachers' was going to be coming to her house everyday.  She loved getting to feed him once or twice this week before she had to start school.  Check out her grin...her giddiness can not be denied!!!

Lucy has seen me give many bottles this week which she is not used to seeing.  So she has fed her babies multiple times too!


From the first time I laid eyes on Everett, he reminded me so much of Brayden when he was little.  Everett's hair is darker than Brayden's but they have the same hair that sticks up everywhere (especially in the back) and they both have those cute pouty lips.  Everett is a little bigger because he is 2 months old and in this picture Brayden was just 2 weeks old.  

 These are also some pics I took of Karis today on her 2nd day of school.  She was up, eager and ready to go back...that is a good sign I guess!

Me and my 1st grader!

"Mom I refuse to smile for that camera one more time!"

"Or maybe I will...."

 What a great first week for all of us!  It is going to be a great year!

1 comment:

  1. All of them are cute. I wish you have a wonderful year with them.

    God bless them!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete