Saturday, August 13, 2011

Landon and Kasey's wedding

Two of our very special friends got married tonight and we weren't going to miss it, even if it meant taking ALL the kids.  Landon and Kasey were both in Jay's youth group a few years back and they are both very special to us.  I can't believe they are old enough to get married...it makes me feel so old!

We attempted to take some pics before we left...

Karis wanted to dress like me tonight (even her hair).  I am relishing in the fact she wants to be like me because I know it won't last very long.  :)

Me and my girls

 Me and my special boy :)

Ha Brayden didn't make it very far...he fell asleep before we ever got there!

Since we had the kids, we decided it would be best to sit in the balcony so the kids could move around.  It was a great choice and we had lots of seats to choose from (like all of them ha!).  The kids ended up kneeling and could see everything. 

It was very beautiful wedding and very God honoring.  We expected nothing less.

Sorry for the blurry pics...the shutter speed was super slow because it was so dark.  This was the best I could do from so far away and without a tripod.

The reception was like a big reunion from our old church.  It was SOOOO good to see all of our friends.  Stephanie (below) is a very dear friend.  I discipled her when she met her husband and now that they are married and have this little sweety Mallie Grace. :)

The cake was beautiful and tasted yummy too!

Karis was SOOOO glad to see Mrs. Liz!  She didn't leave her side all night!

The decorations were so classy!


Check out what Lucy decided she wanted to eat out of all the goodies ha!

And the bride was STUNNING!




Congrats Landon and Kasey!  We are thrilled for you and pray that God is honored in your marriage!  Enjoy Jamaica!

No comments:

Post a Comment